- Kunshan Hongchao Green Energy Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. was established.
- Taiwan Electric Power Co., Ltd. officially signed the contract for the “Xingda Power Plant FGD Wastewater Treatment Equipment Rental and Entrusted Operation”.
- Completed the acquisition of 100% equity of Yu-sheng Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Nanoplus Life Biomedical Technology Co., Ltd. was established.
- Shenzhen Nano Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. changed its name to “Shenzhen Nafuhai Photoelectric Co., Ltd.”
- Chairman Lu Hongtu was selected for the election-innovation talent selection plan and the national “people plan”
- Signed a memorandum of cooperation with Vietnam Saigon Telecom Group
- Sinopharm Nano (Dexing) Health Technology Co., Ltd. was established
- Laser application combined with automated work development, and mass production of laser machines
- Hongji New Materials Technology (Nantong) Co., Ltd. and Shanxi Nano Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. were established.
- Signed a contract with the Rugao Municipal Government of Jiangsu Province, China to jointly invest in the Nantong Environmental Protection Science and Technology Ecological Industrial Park and arrange wastewater/exhaust gas/soil remediation projects.
- Chairman Lu Xintu and Huang Yichao Finance Minister won the “40th Entrepreneurship Model Award and Entrepreneurship Award” of the Republic of China
- CO2 laser laser cutting technology product application, global layout patent application
- Environmental Protection Division independently established Kunshan Nano Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- The group’s shares were publicly traded in Taiwan, and the stock code was 6495.
- Established Shenzhen Nano Lighting Co., Ltd., engaged in the production of fully plasticized green LED lamps
- Established the British Cayman Islands Business Nano Co., Ltd. Taiwan Branch
- Established Hongchao Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd., engaged in laser cutting business based on advanced laser cutting technology, research and development of sapphire, LED, silicon wafer and other products cutting business
- The company introduced the patent for negative pressure distillation technology in Japan, formally established the Environmental Protection Division, and developed the waste recycling business of the factory to provide environmental protection and reduce the global pollution problem.
- The company is based in Taiwan, giving back to the society, targeting Taiwan’s listed cabinets, and Taixin Securities is the counseling brokerage Sasuke Group’s listing (cabinet) counseling matters.
- Zhengzhou Office was established
- Kunshan Nano registered technology brand Nanoplus Tech, sub-brand Nanobrasive brand (Nano Materials Division), and Plusthermal (heat dissipation materials division)
- Introduced Russian proprietary technology patents to develop graphite superconducting LED lamp housings and products
- Introduced Russia’s proprietary “CO2 laser laser cutting technology” to introduce wafer laser cutting applications
- Established Hong Kong Nano Technology Co., Ltd., engaged in holding and investment
- Chengdu office established
- Acquired Always Successful Holding Corp., engaged in international trade
- Developed wet-drawing processes and equipment development for various application consumables around the world, and applied for related product patents globally
- Set up the group headquarters to arrange the group equity restructuring plan
- Shenzhen office established
- Nanobrasive registered brand building.
- Development of grinding and polishing consumables such as MPU foam wheel, sponge wheel, sapphire polishing liquid, diamond polishing liquid, etc.。
- Provide polishing supplies for Apple and other products and develop a grinding process.
- Thermal paste products have been qualified by major computer manufacturers such as Toshiba, Asus, Lenovo, Sony, and Gateway.
- Russian aerospace thermal paste technology introduction, transfer, application for invention patent
- ISO-9001 & ISO-14001 Dual system establishment
- Introduction, transfer and application of invention patents for Russian nano-grading technology.
- Introduction, transfer and application for invention patents for Russian laser cutting technology.
- Created a production plant and R&D base in Kunshan, Jiangsu Province: Kunshan Nano New Materials Technology Co., Ltd.< /span>